Session 1 (of 4 messages) is a comprehensive and enlightening treatise on the creation of the universe, angels and man. Pastor Doug Riggs carefully and thoroughly clarifies the background of sin from its inception in Lucifer and its outworking in Adam. The "star of the morning" lost his exalted place only to discover he would be replaced by man -- the corporate man, Christ Jesus the head, and the church, His body. Enraged, Satan levies a legal challenge to the Judge of all in the highest of all supreme court, but to no avail. As the accuser of the brethren, he continues to level charges against God's elect -- only to be defeated by our Advocate who defends us. Soon, his access to the heavenlies will be lost forever when the church takes its place in there in Christ. The church will be the instrument through whom God's judgments will be executed in the coming Great Tribulation.
- "This one spiritual organism, this one new man of Ephesians 2:15, head and body, make up the replacement of Satan ... Jesus is the root and offspring of David, the bright Morning Star, Revelation 22:16, so He is Lucifer's replacement as Son of Man, and as Head of this new creation entity, the bride, the church, the temple of God ... the church is THE entity that displaces utterly and with finality Lucifer."
- "The church is God's final answer and criterion for the ultimate justification of carrying out the sentence and judgment of Satan to the lake of fire."
- "The church is the instrument and the divine criterion for God judging angels, because the church, and only the church, will displace Satan, principalities, and powers."
Pastor Doug Riggs, in Session #2, gives us the clear biblical proof that answers the question:
- "Why does the church HAVE to be in heaven during the Tribulation?"
- "The church must be in heaven in the Tribulation - it HAS to be there, because the church is the criterion through which God judges Antichrist. It's not about an opinion - it's not about 'are you pre-, mid-, or post tribulation?' ... It's absolutely critical to see it."
- "Antichrist will be executed from heaven through the church as the criterion."
Pastor Doug Riggs, in Session #3, continues to systematically and thoroughly document with scriptural authority and irrefutable proof the Church MUST be in heaven prior to
The Day of the Lord, Daniel's 70th Week (The Tribulation).
- It will be through the Church the judgments of The Apocalypse will be administrated.
- The Church is God's instrument through which He will finally destroy Antichrist and annihilate his satanic kingdom forever.
The final session (#4) presented by Pastor Doug Riggs on this series of messages clearly and Biblically explains the church's role in dispossessing Satan from the heavenlies as we take our place to rule and reign with Christ - the final and culminating event that takes place during the period of the Day of the Lord (a.k.a. the Tribulation). This is proof positive the Rapture of the Church is a single and comprehensive event that inaugurates the Day of the Lord on Earth as the Church in its entirety stands before Christ at the Judgment Seat.
• Are we longing for our redemption - or building empires and nest-eggs here on Earth?
• Salvation is a gift - becoming an overcomer is a conquest.
• Is Jesus Christ, who is the Bright Morning Star, arising in our hearts - or are we too preoccupied with our self-gratification and pleasures of sin?
• Are we along for the ride with our eternal life insurance policies - or are we in the raging battle of the ages that will ultimately result in Satan's final overthrow, destruction and destiny as we take our place to rule and reign with Christ?